The Bryan High School Band maintains several ways to get your band information: the band website, website calendar, and much more. Twitter will be used for posting announcements about performances and highlighting the many successes of the Viking Band Program.
Interested? Here is how to set it up!
- Go to www.twitter.com and set up a free account.
- Once you are logged in, click on “Take Twitter with you – Set up your mobile phone” in the box on the right side of the screen.
- Follow the instructions to set up your phone. Make sure you enter your phone number.
- Once your phone is set up, go to www.twitter.com/BHSVikingBand
- Click the box that says “Follow”
- Click on the box that says “Following – Device Updates Off” and change the selection to “ON”.
And you are all set! From now on you will receive Text Message Notifications from the Viking Band.
Note: Be sure to check with your cell provider to make sure text messages are covered in your phone’s service plan.
If you want to stop receiving messages from the band, simply reply to any message with OFF.