We will be running two rooms simultaneously, the band hall and the choir ensemble room. This will be a come and go type of performances, however, all students are expected to stay and support other ensembles. While I understand each student will not be able to see each group perform, I am expecting them to listen to as many groups as possible.
While it may not be on a stage in an auditorium, I ask that you please follow proper performance etiquette:
1. Do not enter/exit while a group is performing.
2. Do not talk while a group is performing.
3. Please turn cell phones and other electronics to silent mode or off.
4. Please give your attention to the performers.
5. Please show appreciation for performers with proper applause.
There will also be a judge in the room writing comments at a table. Please be considerate and respectful of his space.
Dress for this event will be nice dress clothes; we will not wear our concert tuxedos/dresses. Boys should wear dress pants, button down collar shirt (tie and coat optional), and dress shoes. Girls should wear either dress pants or a dress/skirt where the length is at or below the knees, appropriate top, and dress shoes. Jeans and athletic shoes are inappropriate for this event.